iPhone 3G Upgrade for free! I kid not!


This post was suppose to be mainly about the fact that I finally got my new iPhone 3G which by the way I love, so worth buying it. But I was very surprised to see that after a month of its release you still have to make long lines to be able to buy it, not mentioning the fact that it's hard to find a store that has it in stock, now, I don't think this is a bad thing, this only confirms that the iPhone is in fact he best cellphone in the world today, and now that you can download third party applications just makes the whole experience even better! One last thing, if you have the old iPhone, you need to know that upgrading can cost you $0.0 !!! At the entrance of every Apple Store there is someone from Europe buying the previous generation for $250 in CASH! This is not a joke, this is for real! I have sent 8 people to him already and it is for real! of course he will sell them for $600 overseas!

0 comments: