Pixar, Thanks for WALL-E


As you know I have three beautiful kids and I get to watch ALL kinds of movies for kids, I'm not gonna lie to you, sometimes they love movies I don't like for example, my daughters love all barbie movies and they like watching them over and over, all of those princess movies, Pucca, etc.. Kody loves japanese animations which I hate! I don't let him watch some of them because the're just not right but movies from PIXAR I love. From Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Cars, A Bug's Life, etc... On sunday late afternoon we watched the latest movie from Pixar called WALL-E, what a great movie, if you haven't seen it just take some time off, relax and go to the movies even if you don't have kids! You're going to know why PIXAR is the best Animation Studio in the world, not only because all they use is Mac Computers and because Steve Jobs is a lunatic CEO, hahahaha, but because they're just brilliant! Man, the effects, the quality of the graphics, the story line, etc... and just one more note, Pixar and Walt Disney are like the only animation studios that don't use words like "Stupid", "Sucks" and words like these on movies for kids. WALL-E, 10 stars out of ten!

1 comments:

lili said...

found your blog!!! you have a new follower =) and have to agree with you...Disney knows how to make them. Enjoyed this one, but Toy Story & Nemo are still my fav.

-L